Ops Core FAST Base Jump High Cut Helmet
Features and Specifications:
- The FAST Bump high cut shell is designed for less extreme environments where exposure to great blunt trauma forces is limited or non-existent, or where the primary need is for integration of mission-configured components.
- Molded front NVG mount, 4-position Ops-Core ARCTM Rails, and NEW Universal Exterior Loop Lite Pattern
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage
- Improved blunt impact performance per ACH CO/PD 05-04: 2007
- Non-ballistic high cut shell provides a low-cost alternative to the FAST Carbon
- Available with one suspension/retention option
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 1385: 2012 and Ops-Core PS-1145
*FAST Bump Helmets are molded with a visible split sizing. When ordering replacement parts for this helmet, use the single size indications.
Suspension and Retention:
- The FAST Bump is available with EPP with Occ-Dial Fitband and 4-Point Head-Loc Chinstrap with chin cup. Both EPP with Occ-Dial options feature an adjustable fitband with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
Coverage & Weight
If you are purchasing an export controlled item which is ITAR restricted then we reserve the right to request additional documentation before fulfilling and shipping your order. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130.
When purchasing an ITAR restricted item you must be a legal US citizen. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license. A statement will appear at the bottom of each restricted product's page indicating export restrictions apply in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation.
Customers are not required to submit additional documentation unless we request it. If needed you will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your order. (Such as but not limited to a completed *ITAR compliance acknowledgement form with your original signature and/or a government issued ID. If additional documentation is requested, your order will not ship until it has been completed.) For more details please click the *ITAR Compliance Acknowledgement Form below.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
If your item has not shipped and you ask for a return and refund or exchange we would be happy to accept your request.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), night vision, used items, or large group purchases specially ordered from the manufacturer. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We do not accept exchanges for items that were received as described. However, if you got an item that did not arrive as described, we would be happy to exchange the items purchased for another item we sell or give a refund when the item is returned in the same condition as it was sent.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.